Monday, August 04, 2014

Exclusive

I have decided to take my stories and go all in with Amazon.* I know many of you will tell me what an unwise decision that is, and you may be right. But the thing is, in three years I haven't earned squat on all of the other retailers combined.

It may be a failed experiment, then again, maybe not.

I'm working toward publishing book one in a new series. I'm just waiting on the cover art to come back. But then I went and did something stupid, like read this blog post by Hugh Howey, and now I'm wondering if I should wait until I have the others ready to go.

So many tough decisions. It is true that the easiest part of self publishing is writing the books.

What to do?

*If you wish to read any of my stories and you don't want to go through Amazon, please email me and I will do my best to get you the story.

No comments: