Monday, March 31, 2008

News and More News

It’s that time again. Time for me to be a good little blogger-monkey, and jot down some words with the ink from my brain. The past few posts haven’t been breathtaking, but at least I’ve gotten in one a month.

We’ll see how long I can keep it up.

So here is my news . . .

I know that I said I wouldn’t post the name of the publication where my latest story (Romeo’s Kiss) will appear until I have received a contract from them, but the first issue is about to be released, and I thought what the heck.

Wildside Press – the publication responsible for Weird Tales, Adventure Tales, Fantasy Magazine, & HP Lovecraft’s Magazine of Horror, among others – is releasing a new anthology series titled Cat Tales.

Cat Tales will be a (I believe this is right) four part anthology series. Volume one will be out sometime in April. I don’t think “Romeo’s Kiss” is in the first volume. If it is, then wonderful, but if I’m right, then it will appear in one of the following three. I will let you know more when the contract arrives.

Now for the REALLY big news . . .

It seems that I flunked out of Baby Boot Camp and will have to retake the course sometime in early September. Yep, that’s right. There’s another one on the way.

My wife and I are jubilant that our trio will soon be a quartet. And who knows, maybe the hallucinations I have from the sleep deprivation will be good fodder for future stories.

No comments: