Thursday, October 07, 2010

I Yam What I Yam

Halloween is my favorite time of the year. I love all things spooky. It's no wonder that I write stories filled with horror and the strange when I grew up watching things like Haunted Indiana and Sammy Terry. What are they? you ask. Haunted Indiana was a collection of local urban legends that were re-enacted, so to speak. The production values are terrible (they are 25 - 30 years old) but they are campy and fun. Sammy Terry was the local late night ghoul that appeared every Friday night, introducing young minds like myself to the fabulous world of Horror Films.

Like Popeye said, "I yam what I yam." I wanted to link the videos all in one post but I can't get it to work just right, so I'm going to make six more posts, each with a video of Haunted Indiana. If I can find one with Sammy Terry I'll post that one as well.

Enjoy!

No comments: