Thursday, January 27, 2011

Time For a Change

I've made a few changes to the blog.  I'm still using a template, mostly because I don't understand a gnat's eyelash worth of HTML, and I'm still too poor to pay someone to amp up my look.  That being said, I think it looks a lot better.  More professional.  Simplified.  I'm sure more changes are on the way.  My goal is to have a blog that is as awesome as Cate's.  It's my favorite of all the blogs I read.

Not that I don't love the rest of your blogs as well.

Anyway.

I'll have something better to blog about in a day or two.  I promise.

Don't give me that look.  This time I'm telling the truth.

3 comments:

BrandyB :-) said...

Lovin' the new look! My only piece of advice would be to go with something slightly darker for the subtitle line, as it blends a little too much with the background. Otherwise, this looks great!

Anonymous said...

Forget Koontz and forget his book “What the Night Knows” (a ghost vengeance story, been there, done that), instead read a book that’s been BANNED like “America Deceived II” by E.A. Blayre III.
Last link (before Google Books bans it also]:
http://www.iuniverse.com/Bookstore/BookDetail.aspx?BookId=SKU-000190526

Mercedes said...

I love the new look. Very chic. :)