Saturday, March 19, 2011

Brain Bingo

I've finished my final polishing of GUARDING THE HEALER and have sent it off to be formatted for publication.  I know some people are knowledgeable in this area, but I am not.  Right now it is worth the money spent to have someone else deal with this for me, so that I can concentrate on other things, i.e. writing something new.

I'm waiting to hear from the artist creating my cover, and it's like being a kid looking forward to Christmas all over again.  I only have to wait a couple more weeks, but the suspense is killing me.  I can't wait to see what he has come up with for me.  Again, there may come a day when I handle this part for myself, but right now I'll happily defer.

I know many people are wary of being indie authors, but I feel like it has set me free.  I have an excitement toward writing that has been hiding for the past couple of years.  I'm looking forward to the next project.

So, what is the next project?

Well, I have a couple of shorts that I want to get out of my gray noodle, then it's back to the longer works.  My biggest problem is which project to work on next.  I have several ideas for novels rolling around in my head.  I guess it's a bit like bingo.  I'm just waiting to see which one pops out first.

No comments: