Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Comfort Zone

Eleanor Roosevelt said, "Do one thing every day that scares you."

I think it is a good thing to step our of your comfort zone.  Without the courage to press into the unknown, the human race would be in a sad shape.

Today I did something I've never done before.  I gave an interview.

Doesn't sound like much, does it?  I've done a lot of blog interviews, but this was a live radio broadcast.

LIVE!

I was a nervous wreck.  I don't have a problem speaking in front of people, but I'm not the best self-promoter.  I tend to blabber on, get lost on what I was talking about and end up on a totally different subject.

I don't know if that's good or not.

Luckily I had the wonderful Sherri Rabinowitz to keep me focused.  I stepped out of my comfort zone and had a lot of fun in the process.

Just in case you missed the live broadcast of Chatting With Sherri, here it is again

No comments: