Sunday, May 29, 2011

Now Available

Guarding the Healer is now available on Amazon, B&N, and Smashwords.  I will be releasing a print version in a couple of weeks.

I would like to thank Barry Napier for creating for me an incredible cover, and Rob and Amy Siders at 52novels for formatting the manuscript, and giving me some much needed hand-holding.

It's been a nerve racking experience, but I'm excited to try it all over again.

Here is the book's description:

"When Silas Walker is endowed with the power to heal, he discovers that no gift comes without a price.

Thrust into the path of a murderous evil, and given an ominous warning, "I have no need of martyrs", Silas embarks on a journey to discover the true purpose of his gift and draw the Demon Stalker away from those he loves.

While his guardian angel, Nassarius, is certain that Silas is heading into an ambush, he also knows that there is no turning back.

Even an angel can't alter a man's destiny."

I would greatly appreciate anyone willing to write a review or spread the word to friends or blog-followers.


As usual, I need all the help I can get.

No comments: