Thursday, October 11, 2012

The New Website

I've started a new author website.  It has taken me a couple of weeks to get it up and running due to some problems with the domain name and hosting site.  Okay, it was mostly user error, but that's what I get for doing it all myself.

It's a simple website.  Nothing fancy.  It's just a spot for people to find me and my books.  I was using this blog, but I thought an actual website would be better.

The website is just in its infancy.  I plan on adding on later.

One piece of advice for you DIYers.  Never go look at a multimillion dollar author's webpage for inspiration.  It'll only serve to depress you . . . unless you're a pretty good web designer, which I am not.  Once I'm pulling down seven figures on a regular basis I'll fork over the cash for a highfalutin website.

Until then, this website will have to do. 

No comments: